Sunday, October 3, 2010

Midterm: October 18

Yup, you read that right.
We will have our midterm on October the 18th. It should take the first 1.5 hours of class. We will have lecture after the midterm.
If you have questions about the exam, email them to me, and I will post relevant answers here on the blog for all to see.

Also, I'm thinking of doing a video-lecture for class next week, Oct 12.
The plan will be for each of you to watch the video lecture (about 2 hours long) in advance. I will divide the class into 3 groups. Then, on the night of the 12th, each group will be responsible to come in for 40 minutes for a discussion and question and answer time.
I want this time to be used to discuss the new material, but I will also save a few minutes to answer questions about the exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment